What is the impact of working in your country on my native country rights and obligations?

Before leaving your country, we recommend you check with your local authorities about your pension scheme and income tax system, especially if you’re not from an EU/EEA country or Switzerland. The same practice is recommended if you have student loans or other credit debts in your native country.
When you work in Portugal, Webhelp will pay all your taxes (deducted from you monthly salary), including mandatory health insurance, social security and pension contribution. So, you will be eligible for the Portuguese Government’s benefits.
If your country is part of the EU/EFTA, there are some bilateral agreements among states. If you decide to return to your native country, you may transfer your rights through your local administration. If your country is not part of the EU/EFTA, you will need to check with your embassy in Portugal about any existing agreements.
Please note that we do not disclose your salary or your contract agreement to any competent authority from your native country. If necessary, it will be your responsibility to declare your income or other earnings from abroad to your government.